Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Fathers Day present

My Daughter recently asked what I wanted for Fathers Day so I asked her to set this up. It is kind of a busy weekend for her as she is getting married this weekend to a great guy. We are looking forward to lots of great years with them.
The main reason for this blog will be to track our new 1954 Airstream 26'Cruiser restoration and travels. I hope to really dive into this in the next couple weeks and will add some pictures soon.
My Daughter and her soon to be husband with the 54 airstream cruiser, they are the ones who made the drive to pick up our first airstream, then the adventure began!
This picture of the cruiser was taken after we had taken the shell off and replaced the floor and using it as a aluminum tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment