Friday, November 24, 2017

Thankful every day

It's hard some days to remember how much a person has to be thankful for???
In the middle of everyday life, the getting up early to go to work, the endless phone calls at work-never knowing what the next emergency our customers are going to have and if I have someone to fix it for them?? 
As hard as work is some days I am thankful I have a place to work. 
I feel like I have a new job as of Aug 1st this year. On that day my former boss announced that he had sold his company and introduced us to the new owner. After 30 years of working there I was not very happy to find out this way, it was a challenging day! The transition has gone pretty well and there is a new energy at work but I still don't feel very secure? About this same time my close friend and brother was let go to early retirement from his job of 40 years. One never knows what is in store for us the next day, all we can do is try to prepare for the storm. 

 Just getting in a car and heading out on the road is a risk.
The worry all of us have for the ones we care about, that they are safe, healthy and happy everyday.
So much goes on around us, it's amazing any of us make it!
I know there is a God to watch over us, for that is the only way I can believe this life holds together so well!
SO THANKFUL, For my wife, 2  favorite children, a favorite son-in-law and a favorite daughter-in-law, a fantastic family, a roof over my head and time to play in my shop and adventure in our airstream. 
LIFE IS GREAT!
 About a third of my family!
 The center of my life!

4 Grandchildren, proof of Gods love!

 Incredible parents watching over us from above!
 Great generations watching over us here!
 A roof over our heads

 A barn to play and make things in!

God's earth to explore!
 Mans best friend
 A piece  of heaven!

Looking forward to tomorrow and the next grand adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment