Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Airstream Rallies and cupala's

Jan and I went to the Osceola Airstream rally last Saturday ,It was great to meet airstream buddy's Tim and Steve, Hopefully I can get a chance to help them on their trailers, it is fun dirty work:-)
Jan and I like these kind of features, the fridge has a clear front on it with postcards and pictures from their adventures behind it.
It always gets me fired up again to work on the Cruiser when I see other units fixed up. The Cruiser has been patiently waiting for her face lift and new home.

I did get the cupola finished this weekend also, it really serves no purpose but I think it looks cool, maybe in a couple years we will have some grandkids to play up there ;-) Today I started getting the main power hooked up finally, it should be powered up in the next day or two. Steel for the side should be here this week so soon it will be sealed up a little better.

3 comments:

  1. Tim, I put a huge exhaust fan in my cupola and it really sucks the hot air out when on. At Graingers they have ones that have auto shutters too. Just a thought. Beautiful job you are doing. Very impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We havd an airstream and took it to Yellowstone a few years ago. It kept breaking down so we cold it away, but it was still really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug:
    It was great meeting you and Jan in person. The Airstream Barn is looking awesome. The cupola serves a great purpose as it really dresses up your barn. Give me a shout when you are ready to tackle the Crusier again, and I'll come and get my hands dirty some afternoon!
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete