Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rescued from the back with help from JD and Tom

We sold the 57 overlander a couple weeks ago and Brad (her new owner)would like to get a start on bringing her back to life.It will be fun to watch the restoration. We originally picked it up in the northwoods of Wisconsin.  We thought we would use it for parts but I could not bring myself to take it apart.
 
Nice to have the Overlander back in the driveway.
  
  
John Deere got a bit of a workout and so did I.We hope Brad has fun with her.
 
Quite the snowblower on JD, thanks To Tom my Father In Law, otherwise it would have been a couple more months to get the 57 out.

1 comment:

  1. Doug:
    Now that is a serious snow blower! I know Brad appreciates getting the '57 home next weekend. See you Saturday!
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete