Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Great Airstream Weekend

I had a great weekend working on the Cruiser! After a enjoying breakfast with my beautiful wife Jan I got out to the barn to enjoy a nice sunny day working on our airstream. We have really been tossing around lots of different ideas and plans for the interior and are pretty happy with the layout now. I started wiring everything Saturday morning and pretty well finished this afternoon.  
I wired in 18-110 volt outlets, this seems like a lot but we are so tired of our previous trailers with 4 outlets in the hole trailer and none of them in a convenient spot. It is a challenge getting all that wire into an inch and half thick wall.


I also started installing equipment in the side hatches. The city water connection, 110 volt power cord and a couple of external outlets.


No comments:

Post a Comment